BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

NEW NEWS

well i had a miscarriage and i told my mother and she thinks i had an abortion. Then she is getting up me... doesnt she realise that i am hurting to... she is upset for the fact that she cant have another baby in her hands, and i cant help that.

I am not going to run around after her to make her happy anymore she doesnt realise all the stuff i am going through and when i do try to speak to her it turns into a fight and then i dont hear from her for another few months and that is not fair on me at all... My father doesnt talk to me anymore cause i told him not to, cause he was to immature and called me names, if my parents cant be there for me then who will???

I am in a bad mood and its pretty much affected my social life and i am not getting anywhere.
*sighs*
Teenagers life style is pretty hard when nothing seems to be going right..... i wish i was young again cause the only thing i had to worry about was making sure my ice cream didnt melt before i ate it.

I need my guitar so badly I need to vent some emotion out, and i cant do that without a guitar... i dont really have anyone to speak to anymore.
I did have a friend but he accussed me of things i could never do in my life and that was 9 years down the drain... why would he do that??? He is just a bloody asshole, and i hope he reads this cause he is the stalker type...

Well thats all for now until i have more to write
speak to you soon (:

0 eyepeepers thoughts: