BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »


Friday, April 2, 2010

I FEEL LIKE PULLING ALL MY HAIR OUT

These last couple of days has been horrible, I dont think I can cope with this anymore, I need a way out, but just sitting here isnt going to get me anywhere... I am sick of fighting wit everyone I don have enough strength to fight anymore, I am just plainly giving up... I need someone who will fight with me cause this is way to much for me to take by myself... I just want to escape, will someone be my hero, is someone out there listening to me? Is someone planning on taking me away and make me feel safe, whisper in my ears saying that everything is okayy

One day i will find my hero, one day I will never feel like this again...
Am i just a stupid teenager wishing on stupid hopes and dreams, i wish i knew all the answers, but then that wouldnt be living.

0 eyepeepers thoughts: